Tecnint has been operating for thirty years in the field of design and production of electronic systems for the defense sector: naval, avionics and land vehicles.
In particular Tecnint operates in the sector of surveillance and pointing optronics, video-recorder systems and control devices for naval communications systems.
Product certification according to current MIL standards is an integrated process in the design of Tecnint.
Tecnint products are the result of a 100% in-house design. This competence allows us to manage obsolescences and FFF (Form Fit Function) needs, guaranteeing product continuity for more than 30 years.
- Mechatronic systems of innovative systems and reverse engineering
- Optronic systems for naval pointing and surveillance systems
- On-board communication systems control and management devices
- Products certified according to MIL regulations
- Development of prototypes and innovative systems
- Survey / field assistance / innovation / experimentation
- LICENSE TULPS CLASS